Paradigm Consulting Group is looking for multiple Sitecore Web Developers/Solution Architects to join the Digital Services team. The successful candidate will participate and occasionally lead operational support and enhancement activities for our Sitecore Web Experience Manager solution. Our customer operates in an agile product support environment, performing incident management (break/fix), change management, problem management, and backlog management of enhancements to our products that are delivered in 3-week sprints.
Activities will vary by initiative complexity and include:
- 7+ years of web development experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Front-end web development experience with customer-facing websites
- Sitecore experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of UI/UX Design practices
- Familiarity best SEO best practices
- Ability to write performant code and knowledge of website optimization for maintaining and improving website performance
- High attention to detail with an emphasis on reusable code
- Knowledge of secure coding principles and practices
- MUST have below skills:
- Ticket logging and Investigation
- Log Analysis
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Should display a high degree of adaptability to learn new technologies as needed and successfully manage the daily challenges of a technical environment
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment and within various sized organizations
- A strategic thinker that understands the capabilities of technology and how to leverage those capabilities to achieve business results
- Effective communication skills, emphasis on writing, for communication with development team and other departments
- Ability to thrive in creative and energetic environment
- Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of website functionality from design through completion
What you can expect from us:
- Creation of user-friendly webpages using responsive visual elements for multiple browsers and devices
- Create and maintain quality code for the functionality of our customer-facing websites using Sitecore latest version.
- Create and provide technical requirements for the development team
- Ensure the continual delivery and deployment of features and bug fixes
- Feature estimation and planning.
To learn more about our Benefits, Culture or apply for these opportunities, please visit our website: Careers.ParadigmConsulting.com
- An IT and Business Consulting practice with 30 years of experience and presence in Regina, Winnipeg and Saskatoon
- An organization that values your innovative spirit and passion for helping customers succeed
- Opportunity to work on exciting, challenging and transformational projects within the province
- Monthly team-building and idea-sharing presentations to foster growth and best practice approaches
- Access to a network of consultants with deep knowledge and experience to support and connect with
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Paradigm Consulting Group is committed to cultural diversity, inclusiveness and gender equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.