Paradigm has opportunities for a Business / Systems Analyst for an 18 month contract to employ their knowledge, skills and techniques to deliver and implement significant initiatives and enable our customer to maximize their investments in their business processes and information technology.
This role is currently remote but is mandatory to be onsite following the lifting of COVID restrictions. Candidate must also be fully vaccinated. Preference given to local to Edmonton candidates..
Reporting to the Program Manager of a multi-year transformation program, the Business Systems Analyst is responsible for analyzing, designing, formulating, and recommending procedures and applications to solve business system problems/ gaps; with a focus on our clients Enterprise Resource Planning System and other related systems as they relate to the design, estimating and purchasing functions for residential home construction as follows:
- Analyzing manual and automated work processes, systems, procedures, and reports.
- Working with business stakeholders to develop the business requirements for all areas within the respective business units, including financial reporting.
- Translating business requirements to technical requirements and system specifications/ configurations, as well as executing test plans related to system functionality and processes
- Developing standard procedures, training materials and other documentation
- Liaising with project stakeholders and members of various business areas located throughout North America
. Construction Process and Business Analysis a significant asset.
What you can expect from us:
- An organization that values your innovative spirit and passion for helping customers succeed with over 30 years of experience.
- Access to a network of consultants with deep knowledge and experience to support and connect with.
To learn more,please visit our website: Associates.ParadigmConsulting.com
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Paradigm Consulting Group is committed to cultural diversity, inclusiveness and gender equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.