In order to achieve even greater success for our customers, we need to expand our team with additional Organizational Change Management (OCM) experts
The following are mandatory
- a minimum 5 years’ demonstrated experience leading change and using organizational change management methodologies, techniques and tools.
- strong oral\written and influencing skills
The following are considered very strong assets:
- Change management certification, i.e. Prosci
- Formal bachelor’s degree from an educational facility
- Post educational certifications
- Project management experience
The following are also considered strong assets:
What you can expect from us:
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and is capable of collaborating with a variety of stakeholders and team members
- Demonstrated experience implementing change utilizing IT solutions as the driver
- An organization that values your innovative spirit and passion for helping customers succeed with over 30 years of experience and presence in Regina, Winnipeg and Saskatoon.
- Opportunity to work on exciting, challenging and transformational projects.
- A personalized Professional Development program that you tailor to fit your needs and skill set.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, profit sharing and vacation policies.
- Monthly team building and idea-sharing presentations to foster growth and best practice approaches.
- An organization that values commitment and believes in work/life balance: after seven (7) years of service, you will receive a six (6) week paid sabbatical.
- Exciting Employee Ownership options.
- Access to a network of consultants with deep knowledge and experience to support and connect with.
To learn more about our Benefits
or apply for these opportunities, please visit our website: Careers.ParadigmConsulting.com
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Paradigm Consulting Group is committed to cultural diversity, inclusiveness and gender equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.