Paradigm has opportunities for Business Analysts to employ their knowledge, skills and techniques to deliver and implement significant initiatives and enable our customers to maximize their investments in their business processes and information technology.
The role is 100% remote until COVID restrictions are lifted but requires the candidate to currently be based in\around Regina, SK.
The Business Analyst / Systems Analyst will work on a variety of projects with stakeholders to develop and enhance solutions which support our customer’s needs. The candidate will work closely with the business areas to produce the standard business analysis deliverables and tailor these based on the type of project and methodology being used.
The Business Analyst / Systems Analyst plays a critical role in the success of our customer’s projects. The candidate must have excellent communications skills to engage with all levels of the business to understand their needs and solicit their requirements.
What you can expect from us:
- Participates in requirements analysis and verification sessions for complex projects and may lead requirements analysis and verification sessions for less complex projects.
- Analyze, define and interpret business needs and issues by gathering, analyzing, documenting, validating and supporting the Business area(s) and user(s) technical (functional/non-functional) requirements.
- Determine user needs and requirements and recommend ways to improve systems.
- Identify, document, report and track project issues.
- Working knowledge of various methodology such as agile, waterfall, scrum, hybrid.
- Creation of BRD, FRD, use cases, user stories, JAD sessions and other project related documents.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications, manages changes to such specifications, and educates the IT organization on the direction of the business.
- Gather information about the customer’s work processes and information flows.
- Has knowledge and background of other technologies and tools.
- Has basic understanding of business, market and industry issues facing a specific business unit or function.
- Ensures all user acceptance tests are conducted and documented according to standards. Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Assist and\or lead the change management activities to ensure complete user adoption of changes implemented.
- Experience working within public sector (government ministries, Crown corporations) is a very strong asset.
- Excellent understanding of government operations of work in the industry.
- An organization that values your innovative spirit and passion for helping customers succeed with over 30 years of experience and presence in Regina, Winnipeg and Saskatoon.
- Opportunity to work on exciting, challenging and transformational projects.
- A personalized Professional Development program that you tailor to fit your needs and skill set.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, profit sharing and vacation policies.
- Monthly team-building and idea-sharing presentations to foster growth and best practice approaches.
- An organization that values commitment and believes in work/life balance: after seven (7) years of service, you will receive a six (6) week paid sabbatical.
- Exciting Employee Ownership options.
- Access to a network of consultants with deep knowledge and experience to support and connect with.
To learn more about our Benefits
or apply for these opportunities, please visit our website: Careers.ParadigmConsulting.com
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Paradigm Consulting Group is committed to cultural diversity, inclusiveness and gender equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.