Paradigm is currently seeking an Organization Change Management (OCM) resource with specific expertise in healthcare change management to employ their knowledge, skills and techniques to deliver and implement initiatives and enable our healthcare customers to maximize their investments in their business processes and information technology.
What we’d like:
In addition, these are considered very strong assets:
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience leading change in a healthcare setting and using organizational change management methodologies, techniques and tools
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Strong influencing\negotiating skills with parties affected by the change initiative
- Demonstrated success in the delivery of structure and process to complex change initiatives
- Experience coaching others to achieve goals and overcome challenges
- The ability to be onsite in Regina when required for customer delivery engagement
What you can expect from us:
- Business analysis skills with the ability to identify underlying issues
- Ability to lead change agents in the design and delivery of change initiatives
- Change management certification, i.e. Prosci
- Formal Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized educational facility
- Post educational certifications related to adult learning, instructional design, facilitation and teaching, or coaching
- Experience in the assessment of initiatives in adult learning
- Experience working with healthcare stakeholders including physicians, nurses and medical office staff
- Knowledge of electronic medical health records
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and well respected for collaborating with a variety of stakeholders and team members
- Demonstrated experience implementing change utilizing IT solutions as the driver
To learn more about our Benefits, Culture or apply for these opportunities, please visit our website: Careers.ParadigmConsulting.com
- Paradigm Consulting Group is an expert in business transformation and leading edge technologies with 30 years of experience and presence in Regina, Winnipeg and Saskatoon
- An organization that values your innovative spirit and passion for helping customers succeed
- Opportunity to work on exciting, challenging and transformational projects within the province
- A personalized Professional Development program that you tailor to fit your needs and skill set
- Competitive compensation, benefits, profit sharing and vacation policies
- Monthly team-building and idea-sharing presentations to foster growth and best practice approaches
- An organization that values commitment and believes in work/life balance: after seven (7) years of service, you will receive a six (6) week paid sabbatical to re-charge and relax
- Exciting Employee Ownership options
- Access to a network of consultants with deep knowledge and experience to support and connect with
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Paradigm Consulting Group is committed to cultural diversity, inclusiveness and gender equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.