We have an opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst with a minimum 5 years’ experience to:
Familiarity in the development of the following documents is required:
- Gathering business requirements
- Defining business processes
- Conducting information system integration and acceptance testing
- Coordinating testing activities with other team members
- Creating and executing test scripts and documenting the results
- Supporting the development of training and related change management materials
- Participating in implementation and post-implementation support
The following are mandatory requirements:
- Use Cases
- Business Requirements\Functional Requirements documents
- Workflow diagrams including Swim Lane diagrams
- As Is and To Be process documentation as well as the resulting gap analysis
- Test Strategy\Plans and Test Scripts
The following are also considered strong assets:
- a minimum 5 years’ demonstrated experience in primarily IT related (or with a significant IT component) projects, 2 of which are in Canada
- Formal educational Certificate, Diploma or Degree from an educational facility with a major in Business Analysis
About Paradigm Consulting Group
With practices in Regina, Winnipeg and Saskatoon, Paradigm provides business and information technology services to organizations across North America since 1990. In total, we employ over 125 full-time professionals.
We offer our customers a wide range of IT and business consulting services. Our experience spans a myriad of customers within several industries, with particular expertise in Healthcare, Insurance, and the Public Sector. Paradigm consultants have access to a large body of knowledge incorporating years of experience and a commitment to professional development.
At Paradigm, our objective is to create an environment which allows our people to perform to the best of their abilities. Our strong commitment to our employees creates a partnership based on the blending of our personal and corporate goals, and allows us to recruit and retain quality professional people.
Our professional development for Analysts is focused on the alignment with the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and achieving the Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) designation. We also strongly support the Canadian Information Processing Society (CIPS) and their Information Technology Certified Professional (ITCP) and Information Systems Professional (ISP) designations. The Project Management Institute's Project Management Professional (PMP
- Experience in leading\managing smaller components of a larger project
- Experience in the Winnipeg market place
- Post educational certifications in ITIL®, Prosci®, ISP, ITCP, CBAP®, ISTQB, CMC or project management
®) and the UK Cabinet Office Prince2
® Practitioner certifications are also strongly supported.
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.ParadigmConsulting.com
Total Rewards Package
We offer our employees competitive salaries based on a combination of factors, including education, training and overall experience. In addition to a competitive base salary, Paradigm employees benefit from a number of other unique salary maximizing options, including profit sharing. Other benefits include health and dental coverage, life insurance, RRSP contribution, auto allowance and paid parking as well as a paid 6 week sabbatical leave after 7 years of service.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Local experience is a preferred asset but we are always interested in individuals from across Canada. While international experience is an asset, we require at least 2 years of Canadian work experience and reside in Canada. All candidates must possess required paperwork to legally work in Canada.
Business Analysis: 5 years