Paradigm Consulting Group is establishing a progressive People and Culture Team. As a first step we are seeking a “Champion for our Employees” who will help us to achieve the following and be located in either Regina, SK or Winnipeg, MB. Please note that these are our current priority areas of focus.
Improve our ability to Attract, Develop and Retain Top Talent with the Skills our Customers Need
Improve our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Attract Top Talent
- Help us to Build our Brand and improve our “Unmatchable Offer”
- Develop Top Talent
- Building upon our established Learning & Development Foundation - provide Professional Development Program Delivery Coordination and Support
- Establish targeted Development Program(s) with post-Secondary Education Institutes in Sask. (MB to follow)
- Retain Top Talent
- Implement a High Impact Consultant Care Program with the back-end support to Retain Top Talent
- Improve Employee Engagement
- Devise approaches for internal engagement though unique ways to voice the opinions of employees and help communicate workplace initiatives
- Conduct regular/direct check-ins with employees to gather feedback to help improve the Health and Wellbeing of our Team.
- Assist with Career Pathing
- Improve our capacity to Innovate and respond to Change
Safeguard the Health, Safety and Wellbeing of our Employees
- Develop programs to ensure that our workforce is filled with top talent with diverse backgrounds from different walks of life.
Improve our Compensation/Total Rewards System
- Monitor and assist in the adoption of evolving regulations/policies governing our Customer Consultant remote work. Help us to comply with Public Health guidelines and keep information updated
- Provide awareness of available Employee Mental Health Programs
Education & Experience
- Lead a Total Rewards continual improvement program Including compensation and benefits, wage and salary structures, pay policies, benefits, variable pay system and incentive (s) design.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in, Business, Organization Development and/or recognized Human Resources Professional Development/certifications
- Demonstrated HR Domain experience and expertise
- Active affiliation with Human Resources professional networks/organizations
- Amazing Listening, Coaching and Problem solving skills
- Experience with Technology and/or Professional Services organizations would be an asset
To learn more about our Culture
, and to apply for this opportunity, please visit:
We are committed to cultural diversity, inclusiveness, and gender equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.