Rooted in a rich history – and growing to meet the needs of our customers, Paradigm Consulting Group is seeking an Account Executive that shares our relentless commitment to our clients.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong drive for success and believe in delivering outstanding results for your customers?
What you’ll do:
What we like:
- Be part of a team of experienced Account Managers in Saskatchewan and Manitoba that focus on customer experience & relationships.
- Align Paradigm’s portfolio of services and solutions with our customer’s business and project objectives and strategic intentions.
- Work with our customers to bring creative approaches to complex business transformations.
- Translate our customer needs into compelling opportunities and solutions.
- By developing strong relationships and staying on-top of economic, social and sectoral trends, bring new opportunities to a growing Paradigm.
- Manage multiple Saskatchewan accounts and identify and steward new relationships.
- Work with our partner community to respond to and deliver innovative services and solutions.
- Lead and assist with proposal writing for responses, such as Requests for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Resources (RFR) and Vendor of Records (VoR), including copy-editing consultant resumes and support documents.
- Manage and build internal and external stakeholder connections, including Paradigm staff and external Associates.
- Continuous enhancement of the quality of our business development processes and collateral.
- Prepare & deliver presentations to customers, staff, and account teams.
What you can expect from us:
- Multi-tasking abilities and entrepreneurialism to help drive business.
- 5+ years of experience in a business development / sales role; a focus on professional services / technology solutions is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, copy-editing, and professional and persuasive writing.
- A demonstrated commitment to culture and teamwork.
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional work ethic.
- Understanding of an opportunity lifecycle.
- Ability to work professionally and effectively in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with standard office productivity software (MS Office).
- Self-motivated, creative, results-driven.
- Natural ability to connect with others and build rapport.
To learn more about our Benefits, Culture or apply for these opportunities, please visit our website: Careers.ParadigmConsulting.com
- Locally Owned: be part of a locally owed company that is committed to the growth and economic development of Saskatchewan.
- Fun & fast paced: join a team that thrives on collaboration, teamwork and growth.
- Employee Ownership Option: employees can invest and be shareholders of Paradigm
- Family-Life Balance: Enjoy a paid 6-week sabbatical after 7 years of service.
- Training: Paradigm invests in the growth of our employees. We pay 100% of approved education.
- We see the value of investing in our employees through extensive professional development, information sharing, best practices and offering progressive and highly sought-after training
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Paradigm Consulting Group is committed to cultural diversity, inclusiveness and gender equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.