Paradigm Consulting Group is looking for an Organization Change Management (OCM) Analyst
who will play a key role in helping projects meet business, schedule, and budget objectives. This role focuses in identifying the impact of change to processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. This role will also drive creating and implementing plans to minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement. As required this person will also write project or BAU communications for end-users.
What we’d like:
What you will do:
- Seven+ years experience in supporting project change initiatives within multiple projects.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process- prepare, manage and reinforce.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with elicitation, stakeholder analysis and change impact assessment on IT projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Develop and implement communications approaches and plans
- Problem solving and root cause identification skill
- Strong analytic and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work with all stakeholders at all levels of the organization and write communications on their behalf
- Must be a team player
To learn more about Paradigm please visit our website: Associates.ParadigmConsulting.com
- Conducting Stakeholder impact and readiness assessments
- Creating organizational change management strategy
- Identifying risks and potential areas of resistance
- Developing plans and tactics to mitigate resistance
- Creating communication plans
- Effective planning, presentation, and time management skills with exceptional listening skills with the ability to facilitate feedback from stakeholders comfortable communicating with senior management Degree or Professional Certification
- Ensuring the consistent application of the Change Management discipline throughout an initiative when developing actionable and targeted change management plans including Stakeholder Impact Analysis, the Change Plan, Business Readiness Assessment etc.
- Create organizational change management communications as required
- Leading organizational change management team to support that project
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Paradigm Consulting Group is committed to cultural diversity, inclusiveness and gender equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.