Paradigm is looking for Project Managers to employ their knowledge, skills and techniques to deliver and implement large initiatives and enable our customers to maximize their investments in their business processes and information technology.
The role is 100% remote until COVID restrictions and will require the candidate to be located in Winnipeg upon resumption of in office delivery.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and deliver successfully assigned complex initiative(s) including all their components consisting of scope, risk, change, budget, schedule and resources spanning one or multiple lines of business
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and milestones
- Accountable for project performance, on time and on quality delivery, and ensuring client expectations are met or exceeded
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Prepare estimates and a detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
- Track the execution of a set of deliverables and requirements designed to achieve a given project's objectives
- Work with teams to serve customer(s) and execute on project scope, requirements and integration points as they relate to the solution implementation
- Support senior team members with the oversight of project delivery and manage scope and identify change requests including tasks, deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs.
- Coordinate critical issues across delivery teams, including Industry Leads, Solution Leads and Client Partners.
What you can expect from us:
- Formal Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma from a recognized educational facility
- PMP and\or PRINCE2 mandatory. PMI-ACP, CSM, MSP, MoP, Prince2 Agile would be an asset
- 7-10 years of PM Experience, with project budgets exceeding $1M and team sizes greater than 5
- Excellent working knowledge on Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Critical thinking, strong analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
To learn more about our Benefits, Culture or apply for these opportunities, please visit our website: Careers.ParadigmConsulting.com
- An organization that values your innovative spirit and passion for helping customers succeed with over 30 years of experience and presence in Regina, Winnipeg and Saskatoon.
- Opportunity to work on exciting, challenging and transformational projects.
- A personalized Professional Development program that you tailor to fit your needs and skill set.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, profit sharing and vacation policies.
- Monthly team-building and idea-sharing presentations to foster growth and best practice approaches.
- An organization that values commitment and believes in work/life balance: after seven (7) years of service, you will receive a six (6) week paid sabbatical.
- Exciting Employee Ownership options.
- Access to a network of consultants with deep knowledge and experience to support and connect with.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Paradigm Consulting Group is committed to cultural diversity, inclusiveness and gender equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.